- April, 2013 - Tlingit Language Class, Sheldon Museum
Every Tuesday from 6:30 to 8 pm at the Sheldon Museum learn the local native Tlingit language with
teacher Joanne Elsie Spud and others. All ages and abilities welcome (beginners to advanced)
classes go through May. For more information call 907-766-2366.
- April 19 - June 1st, 2013 - William McRoberts Digital Art Photography, Sheldon Museum
Six Week Spotlight Series has begun. William McRoberts exhibit will be displayed until June 1st. For more
information call 907-766-2366.
- April 26, 2013 - Spring Fling, Southeast Alaska State Fair Grounds (Harriett Hall)
Julia Scott & the Perpetual Beer Run brings the music to you. BBQ, beer and music at 5:30 pm, members FREE and
non-members $10 (fee covers BBQ & Concert only). Any questions call 907-766-2476.
- April 28, 2013 - Soiree Enchantee, Chilkat Center Lobby
An enchanting evening of Magic & Music starting at 7 pm brought to you by the Haines Arts Council. Tickets at the door,
$15 adult, $12 senior, $5 student and $40 family. For more information call 907-766-3356.
- April 30, 2013 - Oscar Nominated Short Films, Sheldon Museum
Live- action Animated Shorts on Tuesday, April 30th, at 7 pm. Brought to you by the Haines Arts Council, $6 at the door.
- April, 2014 - "Big Air" Competition, at the Chilkat Pass
Held annually near the Three Guardsmen Mountain in British Columbia. Skiers and snowboarders compete
in three divisions; beginner, intermediate and advanced and judged on their air, style and landing, coordinator Luck Dunbar.
If you would like more information on any of the Events above feel free to contact us.